Elka Dune Editions, Quadrate Long Travel

These shocks are for any year banshee, and are set up for +3 a arms. They are set for 200-225 lbs. I never mounted these and they have been sitting on my shelf (in house) for a few years now. I bought them for a glamis trip that never happened. I would like $900 but you can make me a realistic offer. I bought them for $1300. So don't be such a cheap-skate about the price. Thanks.

post-23854-12868190963858_thumb.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These shocks are for any year banshee, and are set up for +3 a arms. They are set for 200-225 lbs. I never mounted these and they have been sitting on my shelf (in house) for a few years now. I bought them for a glamis trip that never happened. I would like $900 but you can make me a realistic offer. I bought them for $1300. So don't be such a cheap-skate about the price. Thanks.

What's the measurement eye to eye?

Do those have rebound adj? I see that they have compression.

Doesn't look like it, GR. On the older style Elkas (Which these are), the rebound adjustment was an "add on" to the standard gold rod ends. You would see it under the spring hat.

Also, sheedevil. Some people might be getting scared of the old pics. Some new pictures might be valuable too.

• 2 weeks later...