badlands badluck

bansheesrtoys

went to badlands track was behide a ltr450r was getting ready to pass him and all of a sudden i hear a loud ping and my banshee lost all its power, i blew the lower rod bearing so i had a new crank put in

ok so i had my motor rebuilt and rode it maybe three or four imes, so i went back to the badlands for some fun. ran great all day, well there was like 8 jeeps in a pack so i wanted to get around them and they r slow as hell. so any ways i hit the gas and was flying over the whoops next to them well when i got to the 1st guy in line, i hit the last whoop thottle wide open and landed in the middle of this 3ft deep 5ft by 5ft water hole. my motor stop right when it hit the water and i was soaked,i could hear them all talking on their CB's laughing at me. on top of that they didn't even ask to help or try to. had to push half way up a hill til some people on quads came to help me. when i got home i tor it apart to find my rod bent and my piston cracked.

and if that wasn't bad enuogh i fixed the crank went +4mil,this time i did the rebuild on the motor, went back to the badlands to blow the rear spockect into pieces, had to get towed back again, just so everyone knows if you want to run a rear spocket smaller than a 40 you better do the LSR spocket holder bansheeaxle but uses a honda spocket.

wow man that really sucks. loco had a big write up about that sprocket combo your talking about in the general discussion while back. i wish you woulda saw that. for your sake. i go to badlands quite a bit. like to meet up and go sometime so i wont be the only one breaking down