1 1/8 bars WTF?

I just picked up a +2 lonestar steering stem and mounted it to the banshee, then i noticed i need 1 1/8 bars. i did some searching but i`m not sure what i`m looking for. can i get them bars to except stock hardware? and if so can someone point me in the right direction? i seen Steller made a set on here for a dude a wile back and they were bad ass so any info on that would be cool also.

Thanks.

I ran into that problem with my Raptor. I bought an OEM steering stem, and didn't realize ANY OEMs had 1 1/8" bars. I finally bought some pro tapers, but they are obviously made to have a riser beneath them, and they're too low. If you need that +2 stem, you'll cancel that out if you get the bars that I got. Hope that makes sense. Maybe get another style bend??

I ran into that problem with my Raptor. I bought an OEM steering stem, and didn't realize ANY OEMs had 1 1/8" bars. I finally bought some pro tapers, but they are obviously made to have a riser beneath them, and they're too low. If you need that +2 stem, you'll cancel that out if you get the bars that I got. Hope that makes sense. Maybe get another style bend??

That's a good question.. I was going to install a +2 stem but want a lower type bar, the atv mid looks like it sits too high. banghead

I just picked up a +2 lonestar steering stem and mounted it to the banshee, then i noticed i need 1 1/8 bars. i did some searching but i`m not sure what i`m looking for. can i get them bars to except stock hardware? and if so can someone point me in the right direction? i seen Steller made a set on here for a dude a wile back and they were bad ass so any info on that would be cool also.

Thanks.

I thought you hate chrome?

I thought you hate chrome?

I do but LS +2 fpr $150 i couldnt say no.

I ran the Pro Taper cr mids on a OEM stem and liked it so i just ordered Pro Taper low and hopefully it dont push me up all that high. i didnt need the +2 but for the price / anti vibe shit / billet and the cleaner look i couldnt pass it up.