Lebrons last ditch effort

bigborebanshee

Looks like Lebron James tarnished image took a turn for the worst.In a feeble attempt to regain his popularity,he pulls the race card.

As a Clevelander and Cavs fan,I was disgusted at "the decision" and the way he jerked the city of Cleveland around concerning his resigning.He ditched Cleveland at the last minute leaving the Cavs at a loss and with no major players to sign.At the very least he could have told them he was serious about shopping around.we could have secured other talent,we had plenty of money to spend.

Never once did I feel his blackness betrayed us,never once did i look at him in the terms of color.The city of Cleveland worshipped him for the what he brought to the game.

The fact that he decided to make a spectacle of Cleveland with "the decision" left the people of Cleveland in digust,not because he was "black" but because of the way he went about it.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/10/01/lebron-james-race-and-%E2%80%98the-decision%E2%80%99/

Looks like Lebron James tarnished image took a turn for the worst.In a feeble attempt to regain his popularity,he pulls the race card.

As a Clevelander and Cavs fan,I was disgusted at "the decision" and the way he jerked the city of Cleveland around concerning his resigning.He ditched Cleveland at the last minute leaving the Cavs at a loss and with no major players to sign.At the very least he could have told them he was serious about shopping around.we could have secured other talent,we had plenty of money to spend.

Never once did I feel his blackness betrayed us,never once did i look at him in the terms of color.The city of Cleveland worshipped him for the what he brought to the game.

The fact that he decided to make a spectacle of Cleveland with "the decision" left the people of Cleveland in digust,not because he was "black" but because of the way he went about it.

I had very little respect for him after that,but now with the accusations of race being the factor for the backlash.I will not hesitate to say,Lebron James is a piece of shit Nigger!

Unfortunately he has always been a piece of shit Nigger,but us Clevelanders just did not see him for what he truly is.Sorry for the derogatory comments,but considering the way we carried him on our shoulders and his desperate attempt to save his image.The derogatory comments are warranted.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/10/01/lebron-james-race-and-%E2%80%98the-decision%E2%80%99/

GO HEAT!!!!!

Edited by brugal

I hope the Heat fucking destroy the NBA this year. Actually though, I'm indifferent. If they got destroyed that would be hilarious too. And the only reason the race card ever comes up anymore in this country is because people can't stop talking about it. People will say or do something and the person on the other end will say "he did that because I'm black" when in reality I bet that never even crossed the other person's mind.

first the decision and now the race card. what a fuckin joke. i feel bad for chris bosh and dwayne wade 'cause both of them are gonna lose fans just for beein on the same team as that fucktard james. cant wait for my lakers to smash on them in the finals. :headbang:

first the decision and now the race card. what a fuckin joke. i feel bad for chris bosh and dwayne wade 'cause both of them are gonna lose fans just for beein on the same team as that fucktard james. cant wait for my lakers to smash on them in the finals. :headbang:

GO LAKERS!!

DiSkOe*1

i hate when people say "we" ...

really? youre on the team!?

both about equally pathetic, but barely edging out the win are college sports.

is it a cheaper alternative to pro sports? to listen to people say "we " drives me insane.. they pick the college closest to where they live usually, and start saying "we".. WTF?

"we lost lastnight" .. so watching the game on TV makes you part of the team?

or is it because you attended 1-2 games at the actual stadium, that makes you part of the team? i can understand if you went to that college, and you still are rooting for your old school, or if you are currently attending.then great root for them, but dont say WE, your ass in the in the bleachers for a reason!.. but still, thats usually not the case, its usually some drunk guys who didnt even go to college.. played 3rd string in highschool.. and now refer to their favorite sports teams as "we",. while sitting at a bar somewhere telling the guy next to them how they used to do it back in their day and how some pinky finger injury stopped them from getting a scholarship and eventually going pro.. therefor leaving them to tell the story over and over at the bar of some shitty hole in the wall bar somewhere where no one gives a fuck..

:shootself:

i hate when people say "we" ...

really? youre on the team!?

both about equally pathetic, but barely edging out the win are college sports.

is it a cheaper alternative to pro sports? to listen to people say "we " drives me insane.. they pick the college closest to where they live usually, and start saying "we".. WTF?

"we lost lastnight" .. so watching the game on TV makes you part of the team?

or is it because you attended 1-2 games at the actual stadium, that makes you part of the team? i can understand if you went to that college, and you still are rooting for your old school, or if you are currently attending.then great root for them, but dont say WE, your ass in the in the bleachers for a reason!.. but still, thats usually not the case, its usually some drunk guys who didnt even go to college.. played 3rd string in highschool.. and now refer to their favorite sports teams as "we",. while sitting at a bar somewhere telling the guy next to them how they used to do it back in their day and how some pinky finger injury stopped them from getting a scholarship and eventually going pro.. therefor leaving them to tell the story over and over at the bar of some shitty hole in the wall bar somewhere where no one gives a fuck..

:shootself:

If coach would have just put me in we would have been state champs.

I agree with you man these douche bags who never played sports and think it is the end of the world when they lose the Fag football championship. As for Lebron who cares where he plays dude wants to win. He would have been fine if he kept it that. He just added to much pr bullshit and now average sports fan hates him. The race stuff is shit he is digging a bigger hole for himself. He will be fine if he shuts up and just plays. I remember a certain rapist in the NBA who settled out of court and recovered from that. :confused:

At the very least he could have told them he was serious about shopping around.we could have secured other talent,we had plenty of money to spend.

Not trying to get down on you...but REALLY???

The number 1 player in the NBA had his contract expire making him a free agent. Is there anything in this world that made you or the Cavaliers think he WASN'T shopping around??

The fact he had meetings with several teams and that "LeBron 2010" hasn't been thrown in our face on every sports publication and website for the months and months leading up to the deadline??

That being said.

It was a punk move by him to have his own 1 hour special and supposedly it was for "Charity"...BS.

The old greats, Jordan, Barkley, etc., all said they would've never done what he did. But, they're not cashing his checks and he's his own man.

Dan Gilbert is a whinny little bitch too.

If the big 3 can gel in Miami, I don't see anyone beating them. But that's 3 pretty big egos....it could be an absolute disaster.

LeBron is the best player in the NBA...even though he doesn't have a ring.

Kobe is a close second IMO.

woop woop, we got a kobe hater in da house! lmao, have another sip of that haterade. :cry::lol:

:cheers: I do love to hate the lakers! Let me ask you this if your neighbor raped some chick and paid her off not to press charges would you want go kick it with him on the weekends? Kobe is no question one of the best players ever. If Tonya Harding would bust his knee he would be just another retarded thug. MMMM Haterade! Back to Lebron did you hear Kobe said he would beat Lebron one on one in his sleep!

• 4 weeks later...