A little bit of this and that for sale

I've got some spare parts lying around that i'm no longer in need of, if you're interested in any of this let me know prices are flexible.

All parts came off a 1987 banshee. Everything will be properly cleaned before shipping if theres no interest in them i'll get rid of them instead of wasting time cleaning them.

IMG00004-20100930-1603.jpg

(1) Sprocket Hub (yellow in color) splines are in good shape - $15 + shipping

IMG00011-20100930-1607.jpg

(1) red tank wrap, this was completely faded and chalky and I brought it back to life more or less no cracks or breaks, all tabs are there no elongated bolt holes. (does NOT have the black rubber gasket for the opening at the tank) - 15$ + shipping

IMG00013-20100930-1608.jpg

(1) boost bottle - $6 + shipping

IMG00001-20100930-1601.jpg

(1) pro flow filter adapter for a stock airbox. NO FILTER - I think this is designed for a foam filter, too small for my old K&N. -$12 + shipping

IMG00003-20100930-1602.jpg

(1) Set of left/right exhaust shields and pipes.. These have been painted with several coats high temp gloss black paint and are in good shape, bolts included. - $35 + shipping for everything

IMG00008-20100930-1605.jpg

(1) stock grab bar with tail-light... This tail light includes bulb, wiring harness (NOT A BRAKE LIGHT).. The grab bar is in very good shape for it's age never been scraped, not bent or banged up. It has a very little bit of rust on the chrome which should come off with some wd 40 and some scrubbing.. $25 + shipping

IMG00014-20100930-1609.jpg

(2) Carb 2 airbox boots, in great shape includes clamps on airbox side. No rips, tears or cracks. $15 + shipping

I also have a stock airbox that hasn't been hacked up, the left side (opposite the kick starter) looks like it got hot at some point, (been this way since i had it) other than that its in good shape the wiring harness tabs are there, the coolant overflow bottle bracket is there. $25 + shipping?