35mm PWK CARBS, BILLET INTAKE, PODS... NEW FRONT BEADLOCK WHEELS

I have a set of PWK 35mm carbs, k&n pods that are like new with outwears, and billet intake with built in crossover tube, comes with bolts like in the picture also comes with cable that is new, only thing you will need is some clamps to connect the carbs. intake boots do have some very small dry cracks, i purchased them this way and never had a problem with them, can take better photos with a digital camera $350 shipped for everything

also have a set of brand new never mounted Magnum front beadlocks for a banshee 4x156 bolt pattern $160 shipped

was going to have the beadlocks powerdercoated black to go with my black and orange banshee, but have since changed my mind and decided to sell. but have not had any luck so i started taking some parts off like the carbs and replacing with stock to help get some money back..... may be parting my whole orange bike

post-34790-12859279395803_thumb.jpg

I have a set of PWK 35mm carbs, k&n pods that are like new with outwears, and billet intake with built in crossover tube, comes with bolts like in the picture also comes with cable that is new, only thing you will need is some clamps to connect the carbs. intake boots do have some very small dry cracks, i purchased them this way and never had a problem with them, can take better photos with a digital camera $350 shipped for everything

also have a set of brand new never mounted Magnum front beadlocks for a banshee 4x156 bolt pattern $160 shipped

was going to have the beadlocks powerdercoated black to go with my black and orange banshee, but have since changed my mind and decided to sell. but have not had any luck so i started taking some parts off like the carbs and replacing with stock to help get some money back..... may be parting my whole orange bike

Don't need carbs, if you don't sell them how about selling pods and intake? thanks.