Ford F-150 CUSTOM built Subwoofer Enclosure with Subs & Amp

dco3100

This is a custom built PORTED subwoofer enclosure designed to fix underneath the rear seat of an 04-08 Ford F-150. This is the largest box ever built to fit (as far as we know) with a clean, factory look. Most of the custom built truck enclosure's are designed for SEALED applications, and everyone knows ported boxes hit much harder than sealed. The reason most of the boxes you see out there are sealed, is because they are built so small that they do not have enough air space to be ported. Some even as small as .15 cubic feet per chamber. This enclosure was designed and built to accomodate 4 Kicker L7 8" subs, supplying nearly .75 cubic feet of air space per chamber, which is more than enough air space for a ported application, while Kicker technicians only require a minimun of .66 cubic feet per sub. Each subwoofer chamber has its own SPL Deep Bass Ported Technology, which means that the chambers have square designed ports, which Kicker highly reccomends when using the L7 brand. Also, the more common sealed boxes can only handle the "shallow" mount subwoofers, which in my opinion and own experience ain't worth a crap. This box here accomodoates FULL SIZED subs. Alot of time was spent designing and building this enclosure. This isn't your average cookie-cutter box here, It was actually designed using a 3-D computer aided modeling program for perfect fitment and accuracy (see picture 4&5). It shows exact porting layout, terminal layout, & subwoofer locations. The picture of the amp is a reference of the exact amp, it was mounted behind the rear seat when I took the pics.

Here's what comes with the sale:

Complete enclosure - Wrapped in black carpet

Gold plated speaker terminals in rear

4 Kicker L7 8" Dual Voice Coil 4ohm Subwoofers

4 Kicker brand cast-aluminum grilles

A 2010 MTX Audio Thunder Elite 801D, 1600W Max Amplifier.

Instructions for install.

The box alone cost me nearly 300, speakers over 500, grilles over 100, and amp over 400. I am only asking 850, send me your location to estimate shipping charges. B/c of its size, I can't list an estimate, as every destination will be different.

You can call or text me with any questions, 337-519-3282 Donavan

8wh55u.jpg

53n3gi.jpg

2qlc3f7.jpg

5zmjja.jpg

nl545w.jpg

14oaxll.jpg

• 2 weeks later...