Correct size jets?

Gikki44

I seem to be running quite rich out of the right cylinder. I pulled the carb out and from what i see it looks clean. I believe its the stock mikuni carbs. Main is 200, pilot is 25 and the airbox lid is removed. i just recently purchased it this way and im trying to get it to run correctly. Bogs like crazy when it should be hitting powerband. Any thoughts on those jet sizes.

I'm thinking that the coil pack or the wires are bad as well. Where the wires go into the coil box there is no clip. They are inside the box and there is some type of puddy around them. I tried testing the wires and coil today but i cant get any reading at all. Im using a good Mac tools meter so i know its not that. The bike starts up and runs great. Just burns alot of smoke out the right side and has no powerband whatsover.

As far as i know the bike is stock, only fmf slip ons. Air box lid is back on. stock carbs, 200 main, 25 pilot. Just did a compression test and both cylinders were around 115-120. Not sure of my elevation but not far from sea level. New headgasket and still smoking out right side and wont hit power band. Someone along the liines also did a rewire of the tors system. Seems to be ok. Bike starts right up and runs good , just smokes out right side and bogs before the powerband. I cannot figure this out for the life of me. Any ideas?