LOCAL NC RIDERS

superswire

Hey everyone. i'm originally from northeast pa...yeah, i'm a hillclimber. I'm now in midwestern north carolina between charlotte and winston-salem. Man these guys here ride 400exes and ute's do nothing but mud bog. Some flattrack, but i'm not into that, honestly i think drifting around corners is for amateurs...And the mud ? Well, I'm NOT doing that to my banshee, ive heard about busco beach and carolina adventure world and if anyone has been there, opinions are welcome because even though its a long ride, id like to check it out, but what i really want is some hills...i found one but its solid rock and dirtbikes have the top pretty much unpassable unless i do some work with a grubber pick while being tied off to a tree, its a burly hill called the "rockford hillclimb" in booneville...

Anyways,anyone is local or can direct me to some local cool people, id greatly appreciate it !!!

Hey everyone. i'm originally from northeast pa...yeah, i'm a hillclimber. I'm now in midwestern north carolina between charlotte and winston-salem. Man these guys here ride 400exes and ute's do nothing but mud bog. Some flattrack, but i'm not into that, honestly i think drifting around corners is for amateurs...And the mud ? Well, I'm NOT doing that to my banshee, ive heard about busco beach and carolina adventure world and if anyone has been there, opinions are welcome because even though its a long ride, id like to check it out, but what i really want is some hills...i found one but its solid rock and dirtbikes have the top pretty much unpassable unless i do some work with a grubber pick while being tied off to a tree, its a burly hill called the "rockford hillclimb" in booneville...

Anyways,anyone is local or can direct me to some local cool people, id greatly appreciate it !!!

ive been to busco beach several times and it is nice they have an awesome dirt drag and some nice trails its a little bit of a drive for you but i say it would be worth it