Whats the best pipe?

hey, i was just wondering about which pipes are best for low-end, mid-range, and top-end, i already know a handful, but i also know theres alot of banshee pipes out there. dynoport? bills? fmf? toomey? dg, lol? pro-circuit? ....etc.

hey, i was just wondering about which pipes are best for low-end, mid-range, and top-end, i already know a handful, but i also know theres alot of banshee pipes out there. dynoport? bills? fmf? toomey? dg, lol? pro-circuit? ....etc.

Its all personal opinion. If your looking for an all around pipe I think pro circuit's, t-5's, or pt mids are good. I love my cpi's but they are more of a top end hitting pipe.

What mods are done to your bike? There is no such thing as an all around pipe, so your going to need to pic a power area and go after the best pipe for that range.