Banshee trannsmission

gofast5

Well I got a motor in pieces and he took the trannsmission apart for some reason. I have a manual but its not doing me much justice on reasemmbling it other then the pictures. So I tryed eyeing it all up by picture and got it together but both sets of gears wouldnt sit competely down in the case it looked like I had to gears messed up. Well stupid me grabbed the trannsmission shaft and gears I didnt mess with and took it apart! banghead

Can someone show me a good diagram or pictures or something to get these things together???

If you have the factory service manual, it will give a tooth count of every gear in the exploded tranny diagram. I don't know about a clymers manual as I don't use one. Or go to cheapcycleparts.com, go to the OEM parts section, input your info, go to the transmission picture and the bill of materials will have the tooth count of each gear.

If you have the factory service manual, it will give a tooth count of every gear in the exploded tranny diagram. I don't know about a clymers manual as I don't use one. Or go to cheapcycleparts.com, go to the OEM parts section, input your info, go to the transmission picture and the bill of materials will have the tooth count of each gear.

Thank you for the picture. I didn't see the tooth count ill have to look around again.