James Toney

SandmanPNW

Looks like James Toney weighed in at a whopping 237 and lookin like a fatty. Mean while my man Randy was lookin "Tan and Jacked"(lol) at 220. What do you guys think about this fight. I say Randy ground and pound to dominate late round 2.

Randy in under 2 minutes.

what a joke that was!

i bet he feels like a total idiot talking shit now...

like joe rogan said during the fight "thats a rap son"

before the fight he was saying he was gona knock out randy and that he wanted lesnar next, lol, poor delusional james tony, maybe he woke up now? i doubt it

what a joke that was!

i bet he feels like a total idiot talking shit now...

like joe rogan said during the fight "thats a rap son"

before the fight he was saying he was gona knock out randy and that he wanted lesnar next, lol, poor delusional james tony, maybe he woke up now? i doubt it

X2

he just wanted a paycheck...what else is a washed up idiot with a iq of 40 gonna do to make a dollar

A stupid fight IMO. Couture knew he could win this fight easily, a fat out of shape boxer that has never had MMA training before was a joke for couture to fight.

whats this bullshit i heard about tony making $500k for the fight, and Couture only gettting $250k !?!?!

anyone could have laid on their back like a bitch and not thrown one punch the whole fight.. pro boxer or not.. he was a bum, 0 strikes landed, 0 strikes thrown, lol