anybody ever use langcourt for nikasil?

Alex29573

I've never heard of them (not that that makes them bad.) Most people say to go with Millenium. I think you get what you pay for with the plating. A friend of mine used another shop (freedom? plating, or something like that) and it (the nikasil) was thinner and didn't hold up as long as my millenium plated cylinders. BUT if you find a good place that's cheaper than millenium,let us know. $350 a pop to plate a Cub is steep! Especially when they're only $850 brand new.

I've never heard of them (not that that makes them bad.) Most people say to go with Millenium. I think you get what you pay for with the plating. A friend of mine used another shop (freedom? plating, or something like that) and it (the nikasil) was thinner and didn't hold up as long as my millenium plated cylinders. BUT if you find a good place that's cheaper than millenium,let us know. $350 a pop to plate a Cub is steep! Especially when they're only $850 brand new.

i use Langcourt... They use to do my ktm race bike cylinders... They are good and turn around is less than the week... and they keep majority of pistons and cylniders in stock... so for instance if u have a stock kx250 cylinder... They will swap your with there already plated and send it back out..