Big problem! Busted by cops in NYC. Need advice!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only wish you would have broke your neck retard.

That's a tad extreme. I do agree that he deserves everything he got. I just don't understand sometimes how people think that an admission of guilt doesn't mean anything. :blink: Realize that the cops, and the judges are on the same team. You're guilty until proven innocent. Good luck with that. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

That new truck you hit will never be the same as new. I would have beat you silly on the spot. Then I would make it a habit to beat you once a week for a whole year. You are totally irresponsible and deserve much worse than you got. Assholes like you are the reason we all have to pay high insurance fees. Are you 12 years old? It sure seems like it. I'm shocked that you would come here looking for sympathy

I don't know about NY, but in Oregon you are not required to have insurance for off road use, but you are liable for all damages cause by you on your ATV. ALL on road vehicles are required to have insurance.If you do have insurance on your ATV, it probably won't cover you on the road because you are operating your ATV illegally, just like insurance won't cover your car when you are street racing. As for not having a license, do you have a properly endorsed one? In Oregon there is no ATV endorsement, just a motorcycle one, there is an off road operators permit good for off road use only, so you weren't properly licensed. You admitted it to the cop so you are guilty of hittig the car and leaving the scene of an accident.If I was the car owner, I would give you a very short deadline to pay for the damages and then if you don't pay I would turn it over to my insurance company so my ride gets fixed and let them sue you for the money. That's if I was in a good mood, if I got ANY attitude from you, which I sense you have, I would just contact my insurance company and let them get the money out of you while I am going to your court appearance to make sure the judge knows all the facts and hangs you. You are a real piece of work to have an accident, flee the scene, deny it to the cops,then admit it to the cops, and then when ticketed, say you are pleading not guilty and think it will get thrown out of court. Because of people like you, ATV riders get a bad reputation. I would love for you to go to court and get your Banshee taken away, that is what the car owner should do, slap a lien on your ATV and/ or impound it.