BUNDY HILL OFFROAD, MI

87sheerips

A bunch of us are going for a day trip of insanity. Hillclimbing, dragging, trail ripping, shredding sand, shredding everything. We all haven't rode in a minute so I know its going to be just out of control. Come join us to get the riding itch handled!

Me: Taking my custom Red trail/duner

Bansheebobby: Custom black/blue trail/duner

Bansheefreak89: Turbocharged RZR

blackedout96: 86 250R

Grizzly700: Grizzly700 lol

Hope you had fun JD. I wasnt able to get out there. Ran into some problems getting the old vaccum motor off the front end of the Jeep. Guess Ill probly end up seeing you up to silver the next time your up.

Bundy hill is only like 25min. from my house thats why I planned on going out. I took the blaster out there last year for the 1st weekend that they put in place the decible requirement. They let me in but told me to be queit. Blaster hit 106db and two 10" audiobahns with 2400watt directed in the SS hit 112db

~Teddy~

Damn It I wish I had seen this post earlier, I would have gone out there with you guys. Oh well I will be going out there in about 3 weeks so if anyone wants to meet up let me know. I just have to get my stock silencers on before I go because they said my pro circuits are too loud.