Vision X LED Lights

09Shee09

you at the very least have to run them with DC. I actually sell those lights for about $108.00 each. If you find them cheaper I will beat the price.

You have to float your ground and run a reg/rec. You can also add a battery to the system with the reg/rec if you like.

I ran those a while go, I run a 9" vision x reflex bar now with a reg/rec and a battery.

DSC02086.jpg

Snop, can you post some pics of how you mounted your battery and mention the style and specs for it? :)

I will install Ricky 200 watt Stator .. what Rectifier/Regulator Should I use ... ??

I dont need a battery ...

and what kind of beam pattern should i buy for dune riding and long distance ?

How can I mount the lights ?

Sorry for asking too much :rolleyes:

Dont use a ricky stator, they are a pile of shit.

I use a snowmobile reg/rec, I get them from a place in wisconsin. They cost quite a bit, you can use a trail tech if you want.

You buy the spot beams if you want long distance.

You mount the solstice light on the stock mounts, you can also mount them on the handlebars.

DSC01551.jpg

Edited by Snopczynski

not a problem, pm me when you need lights and I will give you a good deal.

Snop, who's stator are you using and how many watts is it. Do you have a charging circuit or will it charge correctly the way you have it? I saw a thread on how to mod a ricky stator unit, but the wiring is a little different on the stocker. Trail tech has the full DC set-up....thoughts?

I use a stock stator with the ground floated.

It is hooked to a reg/rec and charges a 10ah battery. It is wired with a relay and only charges the battery when the lights are on.

The stocker is just like the rs as far as floating the ground. You just have to dremel the ground out of the resin, solder it, and heat shrink it. Its a bitch thats for sure.

I think I used a pic trail tech had and thats how I found the ground on the stock stator. I am in my 3 rd summer running it, and have had zero problems with the setup so far. My biggest problem is vision x comes out with a new light every time I buy one and run it a few times. LOL!

• 2 weeks later...