aftermarket a arms

baker

so i bought some aftermarket arms off a member here and im wondering if the top arms are on the wrong side? the bottom arms are straight acrossthe front and angled at the back and the top arms are opposite, angled in the front and straight across the back. they came all set up with hubs and spindles ready to bolt on but im thinkin they might be set up wrong, not really sure. any help or pics of +2 arms on the shee would be awesome thanks. only pics i have now are on my phone as the seller had them on his bike, if ya need a pic ill send via text but i cant load here :shrugani::cheers:

fuck me runnin,lol according to the pic savage has mine are backwards, according to zillas mine are right. i dont know i guess im just gonna run em how they are. thanks guys :cheers:

av-22764.gif

Sent you a PM with my celly. I will post the pics for you. Diff brands will mount diff like Zilla said.

sent you the pics the seller sent me, i mounted them the same on my shee as in the pics, thanks

thanks dallasgdub, so what do ya guys think? these on right or not??

If it was my bike, i would flip them around.

Only takes a few minutes anyways.

I would get new ball joints, those look bad.

when you swap the top i would check the angle the spindle puts on the ball joints. just a thought.

ya, i want to get new ball joints for em, any idea what kind of arms they might be? seller didnt know and said all balljoints were good. when i get them i notice one boot is ripped pretty bad and the balljoint was about seized solid! should have saved my 250 and bought bran new off ebay banghead