need help

k so i just put my motor in the frame and put in a new motion pro throttle cable on my 28 mm carbs and it seems that the cable is to short and is not letting the slides go all the way down.i turned the adjusters all the way in and still not enough.i disconnected the cable at the slides and they go all the way down.do i need to buy another cable

Ive said it before and i will say it again, motion pro cables suck ass. Ive always used oem cables.

Then last year i said to myself "im going to try those pretty looking SS braided cables" (clutch/ throttle) Yes they look cool and all but thats about it, both were a lil short i got them to work but then both broke within a few rides.

I will Never run anything but the trusty OEM cables from now on.

Keep them lubed up really well and they last for years of smooth operation.

Theres a few story's just like yours on here also about this same problem of fitment.

Im sure some people have had good luck with them, but ive seen/heard more bad then good.

Only heard this the last few years though, maybe long ago they actually made them quality and now they have someone else making them for them to save $$$, who knows.

Yup, OEM is stock.

There the best in my opinion.

I would send the other one back for a refund as i did mine.

how much for the thumb one

give it to you for 13bucks without shipping, so with shipping it would be around 16 im guessing, ill check though to make sure that it looks exactly like the one from fast racing, so that im not selling you something useless, but let me know if your interested in it tho

give it to you for 13bucks without shipping, so with shipping it would be around 16 im guessing, ill check though to make sure that it looks exactly like the one from fast racing, so that im not selling you something useless, but let me know if your interested in it tho

yes i am interested in it.i live in mass zip 01550

let me know what the shipping is to 01551 and mail me your info

k just so everyone knows motion pro is a joke.my cable was to short and they keep saying i need the carb tops but i have 28mm carbs.i fixed the cable my self by cutting the metal end shorter there for making it longer where it connects to the slides and now it works great.thanks you guys for your time and responces.