Sand Fest-Little Sahara Ok

TNTS355

Ole Cam gave them FAST bikes a run for they money!! I didnt see one of em pullin away from him. My lil 421 cant hang wit them big motors so I just sat back and watched em.

[/quote

his bike looked like it was running pretty good and he seemed to know when the flaggers arm was gonna drop before they did...... :rotflmao:

We like to call it the "GT Start" LMAO!!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jelly roll!!

thats a good one!

i dont rember jumping but one time on the strip.. what i always thought was funny was how tight of a light i could cut at the strip the few times i went and the bitch fest the guy next to me would start after he was a sec behind the light...

al well!! the ole turd wagon 485cc bike is going strong still. and to think its 3 + years old and was all left over parts huh..

i had a great time over at the south side. we need to get cal over there and we JUST have to GET A GOLF CART TO CRUISE!!

tim get that thing back together!!

jelly roll!!

thats a good one!

i dont rember jumping but one time on the strip.. what i always thought was funny was how tight of a light i could cut at the strip the few times i went and the bitch fest the guy next to me would start after he was a sec behind the light...

al well!! the ole turd wagon 485cc bike is going strong still. and to think its 3 + years old and was all left over parts huh..

i had a great time over at the south side. we need to get cal over there and we JUST have to GET A GOLF CART TO CRUISE!!

Im searching craigslist for a golf cart right now!!!

jelly roll!!

thats a good one!

I pulled the head last night and did not see any sand on the pistons or cylinders, so I will be putting it back on tomorrow. I did buy a set of Skat trak extreme triple buff haulers yesterday, 22 inch 9 paddle.

jelly roll..damn thats messed up! lol ..theres plenty of guys that like to do the ole gt roll!And i must say ive raced cam alot and he has rolled alot but I never seen him leave early this trip! Thought he did a good job!! HAHA EARRRRLLLLLLLL

Edited by 2bzy2p