Sand Fest-Little Sahara Ok

TNTS355

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for everyone to get there it's going to be good times. Leaving work at 7am at the house by 7:45 then to the big sand box by 1 pm.

Magget, ill be there thursday bout mid morning, I will swing by and say hello and introduce myself. I gotta teach the Mrs how to operate a clutch first thing though. Its her first time out on the sand on her own so this will be a crash course on clutch operation. I posted a pic of my quad in this thread, so if u see it, ya better say hello. I spend most of my time down at the drag strip.

Magget, ill be there thursday bout mid morning, I will swing by and say hello and introduce myself. I gotta teach the Mrs how to operate a clutch first thing though. Its her first time out on the sand on her own so this will be a crash course on clutch operation. I posted a pic of my quad in this thread, so if u see it, ya better say hello. I spend most of my time down at the drag strip.

I did the same thing with my girl. We would go around the main LSP camp road. It makes a nice big circle that goes up hill and down hill for beginners. After about an hour or so of starting and stopping, she had no problem once she hit the sand.

I did the same thing with my girl. We would go around the main LSP camp road. It makes a nice big circle that goes up hill and down hill for beginners. After about an hour or so of starting and stopping, she had no problem once she hit the sand.

I think thats the best way to do it. Def not gonna take her out on the big dunes....hell I dont really like the big dunes. I drag race mainly and thats it. The only time I go across a big dune is if im heading back to camp. She wants to ride the trails and stuff so she feels comfortable which is totally fine. My thursday will be teaching her how to ride. She'll be in a 400ex so its not gonna be like mine.

I think thats the best way to do it. Def not gonna take her out on the big dunes....hell I dont really like the big dunes. I drag race mainly and thats it. The only time I go across a big dune is if im heading back to camp. She wants to ride the trails and stuff so she feels comfortable which is totally fine. My thursday will be teaching her how to ride. She'll be in a 400ex so its not gonna be like mine.

Cool man, I do not like the big dunes either. I like the trails and race watching. I think it is a lot easier to ride in the sand, b/c you can spin the wheels easy. So if she can get it down on the road, she will be fine on the sand. We will be staying with Magget, but wont be in until late thurs. Look forward to meetting everyone.

Cool man, I do not like the big dunes either. I like the trails and race watching. I think it is a lot easier to ride in the sand, b/c you can spin the wheels easy. So if she can get it down on the road, she will be fine on the sand. We will be staying with Magget, but wont be in until late thurs. Look forward to meetting everyone.

I got you all's campsite saved in my phone (111) and I looked it up on the campsite map so I know where u all are at. If you see my banshee, before i see u guys, ya better come stop me. Ill have a rockstar helmet on and I always wear shorts and long black socks and a pair of white nike's wit lime green soles. Thats my trademark outfit lol!! (Looooong story).

We made it out here at 1:30pm got set up and went and rode dunes were a little ruff but got better around 11:30pm. Can't wait for everone to get here.

Glad to hear that they smoothed out. I see you posted that at 12:47am, I would have been in bed by then........lol "Ole Skool"