Turbo Bike For Sale

This bike has been down the track a dozen times or so. It is not even close to tuned in, it went 4.0s every pass at 12 psi of boost. (that is very low) I have a new spring installed in the waste gate now, and it made over 20 psi the last pass out, but the lights were jacked up, so we got no times! I believe that this bike will FLY when its all said and done. Im simply selling to fund the next turbo bike build. 350 stock cyld motor was originaly setup by A&S. Very nice nitrous system with purge and timer, this pic is as it appears now except it now has 12 stgd rippers instead of the extremes. It a nice bike, if you want more details, PM me. 7000 shipped in the 48 OBO. I WILL NOT PART THIS UNTIL IM DONE WITH IT!! I BUILT THIS SIMPLY TO LEARN THE TURBO WAYS, AND WILL CONTINUE TO RUN IT UNTIL I AM SATISFIED WITH ITS NUMBERS!! DO NO ASK FOR PARTS UNLESS YOU HAVE BIG OFFERS!!

Specs......

SSR chassis

24-11-10 12pdl stgd rippers on cut wheels

12" HS fronts

Chrome/Paint/Powder/Polished pretty much everywhere

JJ&A drag axle and carrier

Charriot billet throttle with built in WOTS

Stock stroke, stock cyld motor setup for the turbo and nitrous

1-5 Neutral down tranny

8 Plate clutch

Straight cuts

Billet stator cover with bearing support

53 series areocharger turbo with fresh rebuild. ($700.00)

Fast fibers Hood

Drill battery dock power

Holley blue fuel pump with 2 Aeromotive FPR's

Very nice nitrous setup with purge and timer

turbobike043.jpg

saw the inside of the motor tonight....all parts look great.

Yes, our big race of the year is next weekend, so I pulled it apart to double check everything, and it was a waste of time!! Everything looks PERFECT inside the motor!! Im putting new base gaskets, orings, and putting it back together just the way it came apart!