RZ350 Motor/Electronics, complete with Rocket Pipes, carbs, etc...

Been out of the Banshee world for a few years, time to clean up the garage.

Like the ad says, a complete RZ setup from a low-mileage bike.

Includes carbs, electronics, wiring, PowerValve solenoid, and a set of Rocket Pipes (These are the only pipes made that will clear the Power Valves)

I actually have the complete RZ bike, if anyone wants it. Needs to be put back together.

Also a crap-load of spare parts... Clutch, V-Force Carbon Fiber Reeds, gaskets, spare transmission, etc...

Take it all for $1500.

Located in Colorado Springs. Might be able to deliver along the interstate between here and Chicago.

Will post pics if anyone is interested.

-Tim

cell: 321-271-9520

Yes, the motor was running when I removed it. Haven't fired it up in over a year, it's been sitting in my garage. I did drain the gas out of the carbs and plug the intake ports, so there shouldn't be any issues.

I don't have a compression gauge, but will see if I can borrow one. The kickstarter feels like it has excellent compression, but I'll see if I can get some actual numbers for you.

-Tim

Edited by BlackBeast

For a complete RZ, just needs fairings, and pipes. I have all of the mechanical components.

The gauge cluster is cracked, but not horrible. Seat could use refinishing, but if you get the Aerotech bodywork it comes with seat, lights, etc...

I would take pics, but it's at my parent's house in Chicago. Will be heading out there in a few weeks, so I can bring it back with me or deliver somewhere along the way.

-Tim