Best tire for hillclimbing on loose coal banks ?

Meat

Just like the title says... whats your opinion on rear tire choices for climbing the coal banks.

I guess i'll chime in on this one. #1 favorite of mine is GBC Paddle Masters. Hook up good, and last a long time.

#2 favorite are Dominators. Super light. Hook up good. I just dont like the price.

Edited by pabansheematt

Thanks for the replies. Iv had a dude come up to the Gap last week and ask me what tires I recommend for climbing the coal banks and I couldn't give em a good answer. thanks again for the input. We have two set of Dominators and something like 14 of 15 sets of Swampers.

Anyone else got an opinion on rear tires ? How bout the Cyclones ?

Thanks for the replies. Iv had a dude come up to the Gap last week and ask me what tires I recommend for climbing the coal banks and I couldn't give em a good answer. thanks again for the input. We have two set of Dominators and something like 14 of 15 sets of Swampers.

Anyone else got an opinion on rear tires ? How bout the Cyclones ?

"Tire"????? Nothing beats a Swamper.

Paddle? Nothing beats the Paddlemaster.

Cyclones are a good bet since they are still in production.

Swamp Witch, made by Deestone, are a good climbing tire. Stock them. Tell Tom to get them. He'd sell alot of them. I told him and Del to get the,. They are a good tire. I've been running them and I am very happy with the wear, the hookup, etc. They are on the rear of my bike right now in my signature.

I run/ran all the above, and that is my list.

Edited by TeamRealtreeHD

My half tread Dominators work better then new Cyclones or Aerospeeds. Or any tire I ever owned. Im a believer. Thats my tire from here on out.

What happened to the PaddleMaster opinion??? :confused: I need a set of 6paddle Dominators.....

Edited by 421 OUTLAW

Hey guys I’m new to this forum… I’m either getting the GBC Paddle Masters or the Cyclones for my banshee. What tires do yous think would hold up the best in the coal banks with traction and also the life of the paddles? thanks

Paddle masters, if you can find them.