ADULT OWNED YAMAHA BANSHEE 350 TWIN FMF SHIPPING AVAIL. $1995 *BEST OFFER*

Yamaha Banshee 350 Twin for sale or trade! Bike is mostly stock with some aftermarket parts from FMF, HOLESHOT, DOUGLAS, etc...Fires right up and runs very strong! 6 speed manual clutch and transmission shift firmly and flawlessly! Plastics have the usual scuffs but aren't all faded, cracked, or hacked like alot of these you see online! ALL switches, brakes, headlights, etc...work great! Even the keyswitch is fully functional which is rare for any Banshee! Frame and a-arms are straight and solid as are the bushings! This bike is READY TO ROCK! STEAL IT for $1995 OBO! Trade value is ATLEAST $3000! THIS BIKE IS NOT JUNK! Will consider trades for cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, real estate, other atvs, trailers, equipment/machinery, hi performance engines/parts, power adders etc... ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NO PAYPAL! If you are one of those FEEbayers that have been brainwashed into thinking anyone who doesn't accept it must be running a scam that is up to you but I WILL NOT TAKE THAT SILLY UNSAFE PAYMENT METHOD SO DON'T EVEN ASK! Shipping is available for $3 per loaded mile from my zip code but bike must be paid for in full FIRST! Call me for details! Clean adult owned bike rode only for fun and never raced! Runs great! Rides great! Not much else to say! Have more pics. if needed! SERIOUS inquiries call (301)712-3254 or come see for yourself!

post-36657-12796229542982_thumb.jpg

Since you joined 6 days ago and you have 3 whole posts can I just send you cash and maybe you can ship it to me. I don't wanna get ripped off by paypal they are crooks like you said. I'd rather send cash in the mail. LMAO whatever.

Since you joined 6 days ago and you have 3 whole posts can I just send you cash and maybe you can ship it to me. I don't wanna get ripped off by paypal they are crooks like you said. I'd rather send cash in the mail. LMAO whatever.

This same guy had this banshee for sale a couple weeks ago on here and everyone including myself drilled him about his outlook on paypal. I think he took his ad down because everyone was hammering his ass about his paypal gestapo thoughts.