Banshee Part Out 10mm Supercub

From the looks of the last month's for sale forum, nothing has been selling worth a shit. I would imagine you'll end up parting it.

ya im getting prices together and getting everything approved by dad then ill post prices everyone who messaged me has first choice on that part so in the next few days ill get prices and start tearing banshee :(

ya im getting prices together and getting everything approved by dad then ill post prices everyone who messaged me has first choice on that part so in the next few days ill get prices and start tearing banshee :(

If u part it out I want the cub and crank setup send a price

ryanardoin.70581@yahoo.com

got someone to buy bike delete post please

Damn I woulda loved to have that bike. You gotta be sad to see that one go! I wish my Dad would buy me all those parts LOL. Unfortunatly Ive had to buy all my own stuff since I was old enough to work! Im bummed, I wanted to buy some of them parts.

this zach dierks guy (auther of the thread) was a complete douchebag. from the sounds of it, daddy was running the show and little zach got everything he wanted from daddy. This thread should've gotten squashed a long time ago, but oh well. Wonder what daddy will buy little zach next??? Im guessing a corvette.