"Sand Haulers"

KickStartMyHeart

Are u talking about the ones off Ebay?

If so. They are great tires... I have had them for three years of dune riding and my brother has had his for 4 years of dune riding. Never have had prob with them. They might not be the lightest out of all the haulers but they are light. I have a set of true haulers and the only weight diff i can tell is from the different thickness of rims that I run. Better then he molded type paddles.

i have sand haulers, bought them off ebay the seller had them advertised as skat trak haulers. got a partial refund due to the error. anyway several guys i ride with have skat trak and i have no problem beating or staying with them on the strip. biggest thing i notice is that the don't have nearly the roost that skat trak's have. i got a great deal because of the mistake but if i were to spend $200 plus on rims and tires it get skat trak's i got mine for $125 shipped with blue labe rims and tires after a $50 refund.

They look identical to the haulers and yeah I could see where they might weigh a little more than haulers. Im gonna jump on a set of these. Fuck them haulers. Me personally, I wont spend $250-$300 on a set of haulers when u can buy a set of these "sand haulers" for 1/3 of the money. I can have a set of tires and rims for cheaper than just a set of skat track's.

As for your comment donkeypunch...have u ever ran anything but haulers??? Are you one of those guys who is "brand loyal" and sponsor loyal???

As for your comment donkeypunch...have u ever ran anything but haulers??? Are you one of those guys who is "brand loyal" and sponsor loyal???

i've ran sandstars, sand sharks, sand tires unlimited paddles and skat trak haulers. im not "brand loyal" i just speak the truth. you get what you pay for. im not saying they wont work, infact i would probly choose those over any other tire besides skat traks hauler's or extreme's. those tires arent made with the same quality as skat traks. i've read too many horror stories and seen many pictures of those sand haulers with paddles ripped off to ever buy a set of those over the real thing. i've had my skat trak haulers for 7 years now with no leaks, no ripped paddles and plenty of tread left to last ATLEAST another few years if not longer. with that said, if you are an occasional duner then the sand haulers are probly all you'll ever need.

there has been a couple of threads started on these tires. and infamous bought some and gave us a review on them. one day in the sand, and one of the paddles ripped off he said. They are suppose to be backed by a warranty, but not sure if he ever got another tire or not.

Ive got a set of there front "mohawk" tires. Tehre still running strong after 2 seasons. I little heavier than the originals. Those rears used to be $99. There supply is ghetting low and they dont make them anymore so the price is going up. Thats what they told me when I was going to buy several sets of each and was denied. For the price there not a bad deal at all.

Supply is not low. Just like anything out there the guy is just trying to make a buck. They are made in Mex. So all in all. Dont pay the Price he has listed. Send him a message and ask him if he would take like 120 shipped. Whats it hurt to ask? :confused: Just dont low ball him or he wont write back. But he as been great in the past and sent be a free tire because of the old style paddle they had was coming off. But they have changed and have been working great!!!

my bro had a set of these and sucked big time.

they hook good for duning but dont slap them on a high hp bike. the paddles will start to wear and rip off. i dont know how long the set he got sat around but he bought em new off ebay and allready had some dry rot in them. i dont know what carcus theyre made of but they dont have nearly the sidewall flex of a true hauler.

and if im not mistaken the sand hauler only comes in 1 size.

u get what u pay for.