think this is just wrong!

my missus loves quads now shes been out a few times with me.. so i bought her a quad.. an lt250r.. now the problem i have is that in the time of trying to find her a decent quad thats not nicked or falling appart shes been riding my shee to get a bit of practice.. so today ive jus ot back from a day of riding an i think i must have spent about 5 mins on mine the whole day!!! shes now told me she doesnt like the 250 an wants my banshee or i have to buy her one! i feel used! lol

my missus loves quads now shes been out a few times with me.. so i bought her a quad.. an lt250r.. now the problem i have is that in the time of trying to find her a decent quad thats not nicked or falling appart shes been riding my shee to get a bit of practice.. so today ive jus ot back from a day of riding an i think i must have spent about 5 mins on mine the whole day!!! shes now told me she doesnt like the 250 an wants my banshee or i have to buy her one! i feel used! lol

Haha, my first ride on a banshee, I was hooked! You're screwed.... get that lt250r up for sale! You're in the market for another banshee!

get her a banshee just don't make it faster than yours. my wife loves her ltz 400

Edited by toytech

uhhhh...well thats what kinda happened to my bf, I rode his and got hooked and now i have one, lol but i couldnt get away with not letting him get time to ride his own, lol.

• 2 months later...

Yea same hear the wife rode the shee and wont ride anything else but it looks cools.

when we were dating like 12 years ago I use to let her drive and I rode on the back we got some weird looks but she loved it. She thought she was a real bad ass.

Let your wife ride me and she will forget all about a banshee

Let your wife ride me and she will forget all about a banshee

<_< If she was in the market for a slow, heavy, low performance, machine with only one tailpipe and an exhaust note that sounds like a blubbering fart, to be used for very short bursts of speed with a maximum ride time of 3 minutes......YOU would be her best choice. :lol: However, As she's already ridden a Banshee, and isn't even interested in the 250-LT So your going to have to stick the :yank: activity. :rotflmao:

Take it from an old pro......She likes your machine. So build your woman a Banshee and use all your best parts. Then you upgrade all your stuff to even better stuff and she doesn't mind because your building HER a Banshee. Once she get's use to that bike, you slap your motor in her frame and upgrade your motor to the next thing up the food chain. Then the cycle continues. In the end you build 2 bikes for the price of one. All the useless stock junk gets sold on Ebay and to friends with mostly stock stuff. Trust me, you'll almost end up money ahead when it's over. ;)B)