4mil Stroker Crank***SOLD**

Yeah, me too, I thought it was priced to sell.......

Im assisting because I just went through the same shit. That crank should already be gone. Be prepared to get beat up on the price though. I think 2strokelover has a couple irons in the fire and forgets who he messages about parts. He messaged me a day or so ago and I never heard nothing back from him.

Edited by KickStartMyHeart

Well, I've been in contact with several members regarding this crankshaft, have entered into negotiations a half dozen times, sent payment information, no payment received. I thought I priced it to sell, but times being what they are, I understand. The PM list is so long, I honestly don't know who's first or last, so the only fair thing I could think of is to pull the item and offer it at a later date. Thank you everyone.

Well, I've been in contact with several members regarding this crankshaft, have entered into negotiations a half dozen times, sent payment information, no payment received. I thought I priced it to sell, but times being what they are, I understand. The PM list is so long, I honestly don't know who's first or last, so the only fair thing I could think of is to pull the item and offer it at a later date. Thank you everyone.

either sell the damn crank, or post sold in this thread. we don't need your thread being at the top if nothing is happening in here.

I think he made it pretty clear. He was tired of answering pm's and listening to "ok Ill paypal ya tonight, whats ur paypal" and nothing happening so he took off of here and just gonna post it for sale later on.

i am pretty sure i can read. answering pm's is a part of sales. you don't like it than don't post in the fs section. ppl will haggle prices end of story.