I only see one screw on left carb. Is this normal.

i was adjusting a little flat head screw on the side part of my left hand carb responsible for early throttle respnse. But on my right side carb there isnt one. Is this normal or did it fall out??? Its been running great like i set it up, but ive seen videos where theyre adjust both sides.

Whats the deal with this, if anybody know??

Thanks..

Are they the stock carbs? If it's missing, there will be an open hole, that is threaded inside. If it is missing, then you will have to pull the carb to clean it, and then replace the screw, and spring. If they aren't stock carbs, then chances are that the air mixture screw is on the left side, of the right carb, which sucks to get to, but it's just one of those things we have to deal with when running after market carbs.

Are they the stock carbs? If it's missing, there will be an open hole, that is threaded inside. If it is missing, then you will have to pull the carb to clean it, and then replace the screw, and spring. If they aren't stock carbs, then chances are that the air mixture screw is on the left side, of the right carb, which sucks to get to, but it's just one of those things we have to deal with when running after market carbs.

Im guessing its the stock carbs since i bought it like this, and the kid had it all stock. On the lest side carb i see a copper//gold color screw, but on the right side i jjust dont see one. I checked to see if i cold see a hole which look threaded, but cant find one.

If the right side screw where missing, would the quad still be running good, or would it be doing anything weird (like bogging)? Because mines running perfect.

I dont know what the deal is..

If your talking about you Air/Fuel mixture screws....remember, they are both on the same side. So if your sitting on your banshee both screws will be on the left side of each carb.

Make Sense?

Ahhhhh i got it now. So sitting on my Bansee, theylle both be on the lefft side of the carb? Cool, I thought they would be on the left side for the left carb, and ont he right side for the right side, so that it would be easy to adjust ffrom the outside.

Thanks for clarifying this. Going to go home and fix this since i was just playing all this time with the left and ffelt like nothing was changing.