changed reeds and installed k&n filter

installed pro serie reeds do i turn in the air screw in 1/4 to 1/2 even after installing the k&n air filter is the air screw only on the left carby im new to banshees and adv the timming +4 rest of the motor is stock fmf fattys on the way

installed pro serie reeds do i turn in the air screw in 1/4 to 1/2 even after installing the k&n air filter is the air screw only on the left carby im new to banshees and adv the timming +4 rest of the motor is stock fmf fattys on the way

worked out there is only one air screw on carbys do ineed to rejet lid is on air box at the moment

You'll need to rejet, after installing the K&N filter, and there is an air mixture screw on each carb. If they are the stock carbs, the air mixture screws will be on the outer side of each carb. You'll also have to rejet after installing the pipes. On stock carbs, with your mods, main jets should be 310-320, and the pilot jets should be 27.5's, with the air mixture screws 1.5-2 turns out, provided you are at sea level, or close to it.

Edited by fastbanshee8

You'll need to rejet, after installing the K&N filter, and there is an air mixture screw on each carb. If they are the stock carbs, the air mixture screws will be on the outer side of each carb. You'll also have to rejet after installing the pipes. On stock carbs, with your mods, main jets should be 310-320, and the pilot jets should be 27.5's, with the air mixture screws 1.5-2 turns out, provided you are at sea level, or close to it.

will put the stock filter back in then til i get my pipes i will get it tunned on the dyno after i put the pipes on cant see air screw on the right carby banshee is 06 special edition it was stock when i got it

Right carb air mixture screw will be on the right side of the carb, on stock carbs, and if it's not, then you'll need to fix it, before you do anything else.

will order a air set screw set to replace the missing one have you heard of this before don't no how long its been gone bikes been running real good