Drag Bike For Sale

Txt me for pics and info ... 484-683-1363 I'm in the philadelphia area or if sumone could help me post pics .. It's on craigslist under yamaha banshee drag bike here is the link just copy and paste http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=Yamaha+banshee&srchType=A.. Any questions shoot me a txt and I will reply asap thanks

Mia-shee u can give me a call .. Along with u to streetking

Couldn't find the slips?

You got a pretty nice bike but it takes alot more power than a stock cylinder provides to break the 6 second mark.

Im not trying to upset you or put your bike down but the fastest stock cylinder ive ever seen ran a 6.3-6.4 and it was a 10 mil on alky and very light.

Couldn't find the slips?

You got a pretty nice bike but it takes alot more power than a stock cylinder provides to break the 6 second mark.

Im not trying to upset you or put your bike down but the fastest stock cylinder ive ever seen ran a 6.3-6.4 and it was a 10 mil on alky and very light.

Thanks .. I told u to call me to give u the rundown

Couldn't find the slips?

Damn ya'll walking down there. No wonder I can't get noone to run from South Florida. Who working on ya'll bikes, I seen faster times out of a 396 stock cylinder.

Send me the pics--I'll post them for you. And guys, this isn't the "chest thumping" forum. This is the "For Sale" forum, complete with rules and all that... If you are not interesteed in buying his bike, you should leave it alone.

WTF is that supposed to mean "chest thumping". That's why so many people get screwed on here. If I see a bs post I'ma call them out on it plain and simple. If a broke a rule ban me if not stfu. Thank you and have a nice day.

You can chest pump all u want .. I really don't give a fuck .. Like I said u guys can talk all the shit u want .. U can call what u want .. I don't care if u call the pope my number is on here .. U want the fuckin info call me! I'm not posting my motor bc if it don't sell whoever see's this will know what I have and next thing you know I got 10 mil cheetahs and shit wanting the break and wanting bikes .. So if u have no intrest in my bike stay the fuck off my thread thankyou

I'm not posting my motor bc if it don't sell whoever see's this will know what I have and next thing you know I got 10 mil cheetahs and shit wanting the break and wanting bikes ..

i cant be the only person that doesnt understand this jibberish. :unsure::lol:

You can chest pump all u want .. I really don't give a fuck .. Like I said u guys can talk all the shit u want .. U can call what u want .. I don't care if u call the pope my number is on here .. U want the fuckin info call me! I'm not posting my motor bc if it don't sell whoever see's this will know what I have and next thing you know I got 10 mil cheetahs and shit wanting the break and wanting bikes .. So if u have no intrest in my bike stay the fuck off my thread thankyou

i belive he is refering to street racing and grudge style racing..

but i wouldnt know anything about that wink......