frame, plastic and a few other things

i have a few things left i want to get rid of i will ship these items but buyer will pay for 100% of all shipping costs.

1994 A arm frame (no title) $275 obo

stock steering stem $50 obo

front hub assy (hubs, brake calipers, brake rotors, and gaurds) $125 (for both sides)obo

full set of red plastic (cut fronts and some one painted the tank cover) $125 obo

complete seat with new gripper seat cover $65 obo

front and rear stock shocks $75 (for all 3) obo

if you are interested in this stuff pm me here or email me at dmfisher71@yahoo.com

i need to take new pictures but have not been able to will take some and post to photobucket as soon as possible.

feel free to make offers buy more and save more

what is the condition of the shocks and what color?

they are mostly yellow springs, looks to be some one spray painted the frame silver and left the shocks on and got overspray on them but they seem to have good action to them, i never rode this quad, but when it was all together i jumped on it and they seemed good. (and i am 317lbs)

• 2 weeks later...

how much for frame shipped to 97116

i have a few things left i want to get rid of i will ship these items but buyer will pay for 100% of all shipping costs.

1994 A arm frame (no title) $275 obo

stock steering stem $50 obo

front hub assy (hubs, brake calipers, brake rotors, and gaurds) $125 (for both sides)obo

full set of red plastic (cut fronts and some one painted the tank cover) $125 obo

complete seat with new gripper seat cover $65 obo

front and rear stock shocks $75 (for all 3) obo

if you are interested in this stuff pm me here or email me at dmfisher71@yahoo.com

i need to take new pictures but have not been able to will take some and post to photobucket as soon as possible.

feel free to make offers buy more and save more