Where can i buy jets?

It actually cost $5 to ship the smallest items. The some charge a handeling fee. If I have to order the jets from one of my vendors they charge me $7 to ship. Ill get you your jets for $20 shipped if you still need them. I may have them in stock I may not. either way they will get to you withen 2-5 days. Pm me if you want them.

i am getting close to making my purchase, but want more opinions about my jet choices. locogato11283 has recommended me a 280 main and 27.5 pilot. ive read on the forum that FMF fattys like big pilots so im also thinking about a 30 pilot...27.5 vs. 30? also, is 280 main good? or should i go higher to a 300??

Info on Banshee:

*No port job

*stock carbs

*FMF Fatty Gold Series Pipes

Info on my location:

*Jamaica, New York

*About 40 feet above Sea Level

*I ride between 40 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit

I looked at all my jets today and I do have 4 brand new ones in the package (27.5). My offer still stands, so let me know if you need em. I can't imagine you'll need 30 pilots for just Fattys. If you decide to go through a site sponsor, I highly recommend Alfies Toybox. Recently did a deal with Alf and he's a top notch guy and very easy to communicate with. Good luck!

i am getting close to making my purchase, but want more opinions about my jet choices. locogato11283 has recommended me a 280 main and 27.5 pilot. ive read on the forum that FMF fattys like big pilots so im also thinking about a 30 pilot...27.5 vs. 30? also, is 280 main good? or should i go higher to a 300??

Info on Banshee:

*No port job

*stock carbs

*FMF Fatty Gold Series Pipes

Info on my location:

*Jamaica, New York

*About 40 feet above Sea Level

*I ride between 40 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit

I have ordered lots of them from here

I have 280 mains and 27.5 pilots on FMF pipes and it is good for around 80 degree temps.