Where can i buy jets?

Where can i buy jets Cheap?? everybody sells them for less than 3 bucks each, which isnt much of a deal with me, but when im ready to check out, the shipping comes out to be atleast 7 dollars...wtf??? 2 mains and 2 pilots cost atleast $20 (including shipping)??? i called F.A.S.T. today and they asked me for $30!! these things cant be no more than about $13 or $14 including shipping...

Quit being a cheap ass.

Or go order them from your local dealer and wait it out for them to come in if you don't like the going rate from sponsors and what not. Thing is, they (sponsors) will have them in stock an will ship them that day and you will have them fast and correct .

If I remember correctly, I think they come in packs of 4, so the price gets up there pretty quick. No offence, man, but are you seriously stewing over $30?

i know $30 might not sound like a ton of money or something to complain about, but its a rip off...something that costs less than $3 each, and i need 4 = $12...shipping should be less than 3 dollars...max $15 total...so y should i loose the other $15??

Quit being a cheap ass.

Or go order them from your local dealer and wait it out for them to come in if you don't like the going rate from sponsors and what not. Thing is, they (sponsors) will have them in stock an will ship them that day and you will have them fast and correct .

F.A.S.T. didnt even have the 27.5 in stock....

Sometimes things just seem to cost more than they should.. But here's how I look at it. I would rather pay one of the good to deal with site sponsors a couple extra bucks to ship me the right items than drive 45 minutes to my local Yamaha dealer and pay them, only to receive the wrong parts and get the fuck around of a lifetime. Give the sponsors the business, bro. Without them, this site wouldn't be what it is.

For just fmf pipes and k/n filter in your sig and at sea level you wont even need 27.5's to begin with.

There, just saved you some cash. :ph34r:

I got my jets from M&M ATV (site sponsor) and that was a good experience. Give them a shout. I have the 27.5 pilots and don't need them. I'll give them to you for $2 plus $28 for shipping. LOL just fucking with you.

Sometimes things just seem to cost more than they should.. But here's how I look at it. I would rather pay one of the good to deal with site sponsors a couple extra bucks to ship me the right items than drive 45 minutes to my local Yamaha dealer and pay them, only to receive the wrong parts and get the fuck around of a lifetime. Give the sponsors the business, bro. Without them, this site wouldn't be what it is.

its nice that they are sponsors and all, but im still not gonna pay $30 for jets. id rather just donate to them or the site if anything....the cheapest ive found is rocky mountain atv &mc...total is about $18....7 dollars shipping...

I think I do have some spare 27.5's for real, though. I'll tell you what. I'll check to see if I have 2 extras tomorrow morning and if I do, I'll send em to ya for just the cost of the ride in an envelope. Just cuz I busted your balls a bit. Sound good?

I think I do have some spare 27.5's for real, though. I'll tell you what. I'll check to see if I have 2 extras tomorrow morning and if I do, I'll send em to ya for just the cost of the ride in an envelope. Just cuz I busted your balls a bit. Sound good?

haha na...its alright man...thanks for the offer though