wtb some cylinders

gofast5

IOve gor a couple sets. One set has a drag port on it. Not sure on the bore. Ill check. Then I have some stock bore unported I could do a cleanup port on and I have another stock port cylinders with a fresh65mm bore and brand new pistons. I pick them up monday from the machine shop that does my boring. I can cleanup port those as well. PM me! lol.

Ive also got a brand new set of vitos superstock pistons I could put in the fresh bored jugs. It would be like a ported set then. These pistons are proven to add 6-8hp. HMMMM, mabey Ill keep these ones for the wifes bike im starting. lol. hit me up.

• 2 weeks later...

i got a set at .060 that need a bore 100 plus the ride also got a set of dune/trail port at .040 one has some piston melted to it. hone or acitone will take care of that. 250 plus the ride pm if interested

I've got a nice set of ported 4 mill cylinders. Got em at the shop right now having the bores checked. I've got a spacer plate and a set of cut domes so they can be ran either way.

Pretty interested in the 4 mill ported cylinders what kind of port job do they have? Do you have the pistons to go with them and what kind of price were you thinking?

Hey alf if I get some money im deffinatley gonna try and put some money in your pockets I really appreciate all the help youve been giving!

I can give you a supper deal on a pair of cylenders that i have, they need to be cleaned up a little and thats why the price will be good. pm me if interested and we can work out a deal.