hiper wheels

Cam at Redline is a dealer for them now and where I bought my new ones. I have a set of Tech 3 dual beadlocks with integrated hubs on craiglist right now if you want some used ones.

does he carry hipers in every bolt pattern? the wheels arent actually for me, there gonna be a fathers day/birthday gift for my dad and he rides an ltr450.

Sweet Fathers day gift bro!!!! Ibought and swaped out the inner hubs when i switched to my Honda. Be careful thou. Call Kindal @ Hiper. Not all front rims can be swapped out. Its wierd. You can swap to honda pattern on the front if they were originally made for a Yamaha. But if they were originally made for a Honda you cand switch to Yamaha. Something about the placment or size of the lug holes. the inner oring will not seal properly. This is only on the fronts. The only rims that u can swap out the alum. hub is the Tech 3s. And on the Tech3s the Rear is dual bolt pattern. None of this applys to the cheaper CF1s. Hope this helps.