RZ350 powervalve engine.

From a running street bike, 1988 model, ~25K km on it. I was told it is on low bore, and have dealt with the previous owner before with no issues. No blow-by.

Complete engine with stator - 800

Shipping in canada will be ~80-100, shipping to US will be ~150, both via FedEx ground.

IMG_3688.jpg

IMG_3686.jpg

Do you know if this will drop right into a banshee? or will i have to fab some mounts? if it drops right in im interested. why are you getting rid of it?

It will, you need all the electronics from the rz, and you have to run custom pipes (Rocket pipes and pt mids I think fit too).

You will need a powervalve controller (~40 bucks on ebay), powervlave servomotor (~25-30 bucks on ebay, or R1 Exup servo (same))to turn the valves and an RZ harness (i can include one free). The banshee CDI may be able to be wired in, but an RZ unit would be better.

I would actually recommend a Zeeltronic ignition, it is a programmable ignition (CDI which lets you set your own advance curve) and powervalve controller in one. It replaces both the YPVS controller and the CDI.

Exhaust, you would just need a couple of flanges made up, RZ pipes use bolt on flanges that the pipes spring too... wish they had made them like banshee, it would have been way less hastle to mount pipes...

:cheers: