Question on 4 mill domes

Im wanting to get some pump gas domes as I cant really afford to ride 100% race gas domes when I ride 3-4 days out the week. Posted a Want ad in for sale section and a member chimed in and has some Pro Design 4 mill 22cc domes still in package never opened.... Problem is i didnt know pro design made 4 mill shelf domes? He sent some pics and the dont have the steps cut out on them like my noss domes and other pro design domes ive seen... Are they ok for what im wanting???? help

pro design does make 4mill stroker domes but if it dont have the step in it it aint a stroker dome i have some but there 27cc domes win i had them in it was at 130 compression that would work great for pump gas but it depends on what level u r at and your set up so let me know and maybe we can work something out

It has the recessed area on squish side for the extra stroke. I'm talking about the steps on back side of done where plug screws in. They are smooth instead of having the steps cut out. Are yours like that???

This is what i was talking about.... first set ive seen that were smooth on the backside like this..... But he also sent pics of squish side and they are recessed like my noss domes.... I dont see why they wont work.... I think the steps are for better heat dissipation im guessing.

22ccdomes.jpg

Well after buying domes and receiving them. I've def never seen any like them before. They are recessed like a 4 mill dome should be, but they have no groove for a o-ring. Also ad before mentioned they also are smooth on plug side and all my other PD domes aren't like this. Hmmmmmm very weird. These are straight out the package. I think Ima give them a call.

Yea they def won't work because there is no groove for the oring to sit in on squish side. Must be a defective set. I don't know why they would make some like that. All the others I have, have a groove for the oring. I have like 5 sets. Lol