Best Place to buy Needles?

First off, what the heck would cause the needle (on the slide) to get a bend in the end of it? I tore the carbs off and inspected them before a good cleaning and rejet and found that my right carb has a bent needle. I figure I might as well go ahead with the TORS removal kit and replace both needles at the same time. Who's best to ship to Canada?

Thanks.

First off, what the heck would cause the needle (on the slide) to get a bend in the end of it? I tore the carbs off and inspected them before a good cleaning and rejet and found that my right carb has a bent needle. I figure I might as well go ahead with the TORS removal kit and replace both needles at the same time. Who's best to ship to Canada?

Thanks.

Just head over to your local sled/quad shop and they will have what you need.

Got the carb kits with needles and tors on hand. We ship to Canada everyday.

Got the carb kits with needles and tors on hand. We ship to Canada everyday.

Sounds great. What's included in the carb kit? I already have jetting, but definitely need a set of needles. Mind shooting me a PM with a price for the carb kit and TORS removal kit to K0E 1L0 Lansdowne, Ontario? Thanks.

Ryan

• 2 months later...

Thanks.

toomey needles will actually make a difference you can feel. good needle