Shearer Small Bore In Frames***SOLD***

I have a set of black small bore in frame shearers. Great shape.

The silencers were black and I stripped the paint off and they are chrome underneath, just need polished.

Asking 325.00

Loc: 82009

Will split shipping with the buyer.

email gregrob20 AT gmail.com for quickest response.

Thanks,

Greg

Good luck with the sale brotha. People just arent spending any money. I had a brand new cub cylinder for sale and I couldnt hardly give it away. The only things selling right now are little nick nack shit like a billet resevoir cover or a billet bar clamp lol!

when selling a product, you need to make some input, it really makes a difference when you put a good picture...he says that you can take away the black and it'll be chrome...

if he knows what to do, he could spend maybe half an hour or even a hour...take the black away, post a good clear picture of these, and they will be gone in no time!

when selling a product, you need to make some input, it really makes a difference when you put a good picture...he says that you can take away the black and it'll be chrome...

if he knows what to do, he could spend maybe half an hour or even a hour...take the black away, post a good clear picture of these, and they will be gone in no time!

In that case, I'd tell the person who bought em to do what they want wit em. If they wanna take the black paint off of em they can spend the "half an hour or even an hour" and take it off themselves. These should already be gone cuz they are nice pipes IMO.

The reason for the low price is because these have been painted black. They actually look good though and like I said I already stripped the silencers and they just need polished if someone wants to.

I'm not going to put a bunch of time into these and sell them for this price. Someone can take it or leave it, this is an outright steal for a good set of shearer small bores.

They look just fine black, I see people run black CPI's all the time for the sleeper effect. They are not dinged up or beat up, and they will run hard.

PM's replied.

Thanks for the input guys

Greg

Edited by gregrob

thats some crazy shit a year ago these would of been gone the first day posted as is no questions asked and now there is an abundance of shit for sell and everyone is lowballing the seller

Dont know, haven't stripped them down. The silencers were chrome and scuffed up slightly then painted black.

The head pipes could be as well.

I am interested in them can you give me a call @ 520 331 7278 and the reason they have not sold yet is because it cost so much to have them stripped and plated or coated. For that you can buy a new set of pipes. I on the other hand have a friend that owns a chrome plating shop and get deals on it.

Thanks Tim