Another jetting question

Cali

Just want to see if im close on my jetting.I have T5s,mild port,+4,fresh 30 bore & im running cool head 20 doms.Im running 112 race gas mixed 50/50 with 91 pump fuel.My oil is 927 32:1 but I thinking about trying 40:1.Also K&N with no lid.When I got this it was blown up and had 290 mains 25 pilot.I put 320 in so I can work down.It is tad rich.I So im going to put in 310s today and 27.5.Im at sea level & mostly ride at Pismo Beach.So what do you guys think?Is this close,or should I go back to the 290s?He was running lid before.Also the neddle is in the middle postion.Do you start at the point end when your counting what postion to put it in?I have not rode it yet with the +4 timming,but before it bogged a bit on low speed,but ran great on top..

remember if you change your premix you will change your jetting. You will be running less oil so you will be getting more gas. Do a plug chop if you can to check jetting. I just jet by feel. I jet up tell it bogs up top and jet down tell it starts to scream up top. I like to jet rich for Glamis because how cold and hot it can go in just a few hours. If your bog'n down low then I would check your carb sync before you start messing with the air screws. If they are set then start with the air screws and do 1/4 turns and work from there.

The air screw is most effective between idle through 1/8 throttle. The pilot (slow) jet is most effective between 1/8 through 1/4 throttle.

The slide valve is most effective between 1/8 through 1/2 throttle

The jet needle is most effective between 1/4 through 3/4 throttle.

The main jet is most effective between 3/4 through wide-open throttle.

Read up on this site

http://www.dfn.com/benkaren/jetfaq.html