SUPER CHEAP Random Parts

Yes unfortunately i sold my banshee so i have no need for these parts anymore. Figure i sell them and get a little something out of them instead of them sitting in my shop. All parts are shipping included will only take cashier check or money order. My paypal is screwed up right now i can't pull money out of it for some reason.

If you have any questions regarding the items please email me @ cguidry44@gmail.com I don't get on here as much as i used to so it would be faster to get ahold of me that way.

Polished front brake calipers asking $40

DSC02300.jpg

Red stainless steel galner front brake line settup asking $20

DSC02304.jpg

Thor Helmet never used just has a few scrapes from previous owner asking $75

DSC02233.jpg

DSC02230.jpg

DSC02232.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Guys these items are back for sale again. the lines and calipers are boxed up ready to ship after someone said they would buy them me being a nice guy said i would get them shipped out before memorial weekend to help speed up the process thinking if someone wants to fuck me out of 70 bucks they need help.

Well i worked nights and just didn't get the box shipped out figured be best if i waited for the money anyhow well i still have not seen any money and he has not answered my emails so if anyone wants the calipers and brake lines for 70 bucks there boxed up ready to ship they are back on the market.

Thanks