works shocks

vbanshee

Great shocks. Don't believe the bullshit. With ATVs, like with anything, there's a lot of brand loyalty involved and people will hang off the nuts of the same thing every other guy is running. Are Elka shocks great? Hell yeah they are, but they are probably only incrementally better than Works for the majority of applications. It's the same shit when we built my buddy's prerunner. Are Fox shocks awesome? Yeah. Are King shocks damn near or as good (shit, a lot of people think they're better)? Yep. It's the same shit for anything you buy. Shit dude, even when it comes to snowboarding. My little bro dogs on me for buying Forum and Tech Nine gear because it's not what's fashionable at the moment. Fuck that noise. Get what you can afford, and unless it's an absolutely cheap piece of shit, you'll be more than happy with it.

Great shocks. Don't believe the bullshit. With ATVs, like with anything, there's a lot of brand loyalty involved and people will hang off the nuts of the same thing every other guy is running. Are Elka shocks great? Hell yeah they are, but they are probably only incrementally better than Works for the majority of applications. It's the same shit when we built my buddy's prerunner. Are Fox shocks awesome? Yeah. Are King shocks damn near or as good (shit, a lot of people think they're better)? Yep. It's the same shit for anything you buy. Shit dude, even when it comes to snowboarding. My little bro dogs on me for buying Forum and Tech Nine gear because it's not what's fashionable at the moment. Fuck that noise. Get what you can afford, and unless it's an absolutely cheap piece of shit, you'll be more than happy with it.

thanks man good to know ... im happy with my investment! :)

See how they ride. If you can see if they have a Serial Number on them and contact Works and see how they are set up. IE. Weight of rider and what they are valved for. If there is any kind of oil leak. You will need to have them rebuild. But try to see if they are to soft or hard ect. But spring rates can play a big big role shocks if they are to stiff. So try to find the history on them before anything.