Parts! pipes, nerfs HD tires,..ect

I got two sets of fmf pipes one set is older an theres just the headers, i got a set of hole shot hd's with good tread on stock 9" rims, stock timing plate, stock chain slide, 2 sets of nurf bars both need the conectors for the middle, got a roost boost that plugs right in with cdi, but ive never herd of anyone making it for banshees, got some white plastic i might trade for some silver or greyplastic front is race cut, stock front break lever an resivor stock clutch lever, stock head with light pitting, stock white headlights but plugs were cut, and stock air box with k&n filter no rubber boots though. all offers are welcome. i need some carbs so if u have somethign to trade offer! got pics of everything. can email them.

• 2 weeks later...

I got two sets of fmf pipes one set is older an theres just the headers, i got a set of hole shot hd's with good tread on stock 9" rims, stock timing plate, stock chain slide, 2 sets of nurf bars both need the conectors for the middle, got a roost boost that plugs right in with cdi, but ive never herd of anyone making it for banshees, got some white plastic i might trade for some silver or greyplastic front is race cut, stock front break lever an resivor stock clutch lever, stock head with light pitting, stock white headlights but plugs were cut, and stock air box with k&n filter no rubber boots though. all offers are welcome. i need some carbs so if u have somethign to trade offer! got pics of everything. can email them.

how much for the roost boost

• 2 weeks later...