Moose Stators

so heres the deal. my bikes stator got trashed and i need a new one. I've heard lots of bad things about rm stators and ricky stators. so i was wondering if the moose stators are any other aftermarket stators that are worth buying. i just dont have enought cash for a $ 413 stator from the dealer so i was wonder which aftermarket one would be best

Thanks for you help

so heres the deal. my bikes stator got trashed and i need a new one. I've heard lots of bad things about rm stators and ricky stators. so i was wondering if the moose stators are any other aftermarket stators that are worth buying. i just dont have enought cash for a $ 413 stator from the dealer so i was wonder which aftermarket one would be best

Thanks for you help

I bought a ricky stator for my kx250 within a month it crapped out... I then picked up a moose one for the kx and installed it back in 2007... Still using it with no problems

What about this one, any good?

My link

No that is a piece of crap from RM Stator, look at the sellers name. If you can't afford a new Yamaha stator, then buy a used Yamaha staor, it will be better than a new aftermarket one. There are only 2 part numbers for stator- one fits 87-94 and the other fits 95-06 USA bikes. You can identify a Yamaha stator by the grey coating on the windings.Moose stators seem to have the least amount of people complaining about them, and they look to be identical to the stators offered by Electrosport, which is probably the manufacturer for Moose.

• 1 year later...