help

so I broke in the motor today and tried to get it jetted. My problem is that right before the pipe comes on there is a slight bog/hesitation the power down low seems good and it good up on top.was only able to do a 3rd gear plug chop (small field) the plug chop looked nice. Mods are 4mm crank, FAST play port, 21 cc domes, +4 timing, open air box with k&n filter, 28mm pwk's and v-force reeds. The current jetting is 162 mains, 48 pilots and n68a needles in the middle clip. I had to stop riding because when I went to move the needle position I lost one of the clips. anyways any insight would be nice eleavation is about 800ft.

Ive always had that slight bog in the lowend also. Some say it notorious and just the way it is. Being a 2 stroke it doesnt have that lowend grunt like a 4 stroke. Ive just learned to feather the throttle. Mabey this new setup will be different but theres been many many threads like this asking the same Q's. Some people have a real technical answer some say it is what it is. LOL.