Freshly Painted Black Plastics

jasons

Looks pretty good. I painted my plastics too and as long as you clear the crap out of them you should be good with the gas. Atleast I've been pretty lucky soo far. I would still try to be careful though. But none the less looks good.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good... i Just painted my plastics not too long ago with the black fusion paint works real good its nice when you ding and scratch them up you can just touch them up and they still look goodpost-33515-12750005611593_thumb.jpg

yeah i have tested mine out yet since our riding season is over. i have tried teh fusion clear coat and cant get it from turning like a powdery color. i have tried spraying 12 inches away i tried 8 inches away and its the same maybe i am doing somthing wrong with the clear.

Mine did that also and what I did was go back over top with a light coat of the color your using on the plastics and it came out very nice.

yeah i have tested mine out yet since our riding season is over. i have tried teh fusion clear coat and cant get it from turning like a powdery color. i have tried spraying 12 inches away i tried 8 inches away and its the same maybe i am doing somthing wrong with the clear.

Also with the fusion clear coat you have to lay it on kinda thick, but not enough for it to start running if you want to get a good gloss. If you use thin coats it will look cloudy/powdery looking.