97 jeep cherokee - bronco axles, 37's, NICE!

Im selling my 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country. Its fully loaded with power everything, AC, 4.0HO, automatic tranny, NP231 transfer case. The suspension in front consists of a D44 HP out of a 1979 bronco with 4.88 gears and an auburn ECTED selectable locker. The coils are 8" skyjacker with a 2" coil spacer. The shocks are fox 2.0"x14" stroke remote reservoirs. Rubicon express longarm crossmember with custom made control arms that utilize the factory bronco control arm mounts on the axle. The rear has a 31 spline 9" out of the same bronco, with matching 4.88 gears and a detroit locker as well as alloy axle shafts. The rear leafs are Deaver 5.5's with a 2" block and 3" custom built boxed shackles. The rear has the ford explorer disc brake conversion and this thing stops on a dime. The wheels are 15x10 black steelies with 37x12.50x15 goodyear MT/R tires. I also have a fullsize spare. The motor has a cold air intake, EDGE billet 62mm throttle body, throttle body spacer, EDGE trail jammer computer chip, banks stainless header, full stainless mandrel bent exhaust with magnaflow stainless muffler. The interior is grey and I had the front suspension seats custom made to match the factory grey. The stereo is a pioneer premier top of the line F-90 with bluetooth, navigation, SIRIUS satellite radio, IPOD integration, USB drive, miniSD card port, its the most bad ass head unit ever. It powers a two channel and a 4 channel amp which are under the back seat for the kicker speakers and dual kicker 12" subs in custom built fiberglass boxes. Its got a back up camera, undercarriage lighting, fiberglass fenders, and anything you could pretty much want in an off road rig. It is completely reliable, will go down the freeway at 80MPH with no hands on the wheel. Performs amazingly on the trail, in the snow, rocks, sand, and on the road. This is my baby and I dont want to sell it but I want to invest in my business and ya gotta do what ya gotta do sometimes. Im open to trades for MIG TIG welders, plasma cutters, metalworking equipment, or possibly a little daily driver plus cash. I have lots of pics and videos, just shoot me an email. LewSwan@gmail.com