Extreme overides

I got my two trannies back from wcr.I assembled wacko 2000s motor and now have a tank of gas through it without any failure,it shifts smooth up and down and have no metal in the oil.Thank god, Ill get one more tank through it b4 I give him the ok to ride it but so far im happy

:rotflmao: carl seriously u need to beat the shit out of it to make sure its bullet proof cause joe takes no prisoners on the shee. maybe 3 tanks will be good.3rd time is a charm.dont worry race gas is on joe :rotflmao: Edited by SD1026

I've read they R&D'd this trans on a 75HP stocker motor with no issue.

WIth all the failures, I doubt they did much.

WCR has always cut a pretty nice tranny otherwise, this gremlin really took it's toll.

What'll be more impressive is how fast he can turn around and mend fences with other customers and his dealers who've been waiting at bay....

He changed spring pressure on the shaft,added spring on the forks,changed the angle of the back cut,and did not angle cut forth gear at all.He told me he used my core in his test bike and could not get it to fail.We will see it doesnt look far off one of my dunables I got a few years ago

Thanks Sal, Just keep adding stuff to my bill. lol

Ive been looking around the house and garage all day for shit to sell.

The blue banshee was looking good until you crashed it today :bolt: lol

I have never ridden a override before, I rode my bike the other day and its amazing.

I was under the supervision of my builder so i had to behave.

Also i wasnt able to take my bike home, Carl doesnt trust me and is holding it hostage until he is sure this tranny is good to go.. :headbang::headbang: