banshee rattles inside the clutch side

i think i have the same rattle. someone else brought this up and i think someone suggested it might be the brass bushing in the clutch basket. i recently put in a pancake bearing and shift shaft so i checked over everything. no signs of abnormal wear or any metal shavings or anything out of the ordinary that i could see. my clutch basket didnt have much play from the bushing being worn. it had very very little movement if i tried to wiggle it on the shaft. since i cant afford a new basket right now, i just put everything back together. runs fine, rattle is still there. dont know what to do or if that bushing is even really the problem. guess this long ramble wasn't really much help, was it? :confused:

something is rattling inside the clutch cover any help? it does not get louder or go faster when you give it gas THANKS

I would check for play in the bushing on the idle gear,thats the gear that the kick sarter engages.

I just redid my clutch and it makes a lot more noise now. I'm thinking it's because I took out the metal Barnett plates and put the stock style plates with the machined tabs in the new clutch. The Clymer manual says that you have to offset these tabs 30 degrees to prevent clutch noise. I assuming my noise has something to do with these plates. Other than that, everything seems fine.